Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Little Jumping Bean!

Well, the last two appointments were pretty uneventful, BUT we did get to hear Baby T's heartbeat. He/She didn't make it easy though... At first, I was worried because she was searching from left to right, top to bottom and couldn't get a read. She assured me that she hears it BUT that the baby won't stay in one place long at all. In fact, it was kind of funny because she was tracing all over my tummy until finally, she put her other hand down on my tummy and "trapped" our baby. Then, and only then, could we hear the heartbeat! Jason asked the Dr. if it's too early to prescribe Adderoll (ADD medicine) to the baby! He was kidding of course.

All in all we are SO, SO, thankful - mostly beyond words - for this baby! A handful of migraines aside, it's actually been a wonderful experience thus far! Every day is a new adventure; seems like new things are happening. I think I've felt some flutters, but I'm not sure. With little jumping bean, I'm sure to feel some kicks, punts and punches soon! :-)

Our next appointment is our SONOGRAM! Boy or girl?!?! We'll see! Right now, we're praying for the results from my maternal serum blood test to come back negative.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

The Tenner Family said...

Yea for the Little Jumping Bean!! :) Matt thinks it's a girl, by the way.

Tim and Steph Lovell said...

Yay! Isnt it amazing how even so early on it seems like they already have personalities!? I'm so happy that things are going so great! Although those migraines are horrible, but they do go away!Cant wait to see new pictures soon! Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

If the little baby is going to play basketball, CT has to have hop's. So glad everything is going great! PAPA RICK