As of 6:00pm tonight, Jason and I are officially "under contract" for our very first home! We will close on this house Dec. 29, but won't move in until January 31! Yep! That's about one month before Clark William makes his entrance! Who doesn't love an adventure!?
We are unbelievably humbled by this experience, and it really hasn't sunk in yet. The details around finding this house are pretty miraculous ~ God above was definitely the bringer of this blessing; It truly is awe-inspiring when we think back that one week ago today, we were getting pretty used to (but dismayed at) the idea that we might not find what we needed in a home until after Clark came home! We uselessly worried that we wouldn't find something within our budget.
But, God had plans even way before then that we had no way of seeing. He proved again to us that He moves us and shapes us in spite of ourselves, our lack of faith, etc.
Anyhoo! The house is within walking distance to Mohawk Elementary in Richardson, as well as JJ Pearce HS (where I work!). It's a 10 minute drive to Jason's office, and is EXACTLY where we prayed we'd settle. I've included some pics of the front; I have a pdf file of inside pictures, but don't yet know how to link those onto this blog (I can email them). It'll take some time & moola to get it decorated as pretty as the current homeowners have, but we aren't worried about that! :-)
We Thank the Lord for this monumental answered prayer and blessing! We cannot wait to open this home to all our family and friends!









1 comment:
Woo-hoo! Yea for updating! We're so excited about the new home!!
Post a Comment