- We've done some healing since May and are so grateful for the "sunshine" this summer has brought.
- Jason and I installed aluminum radiant barrier sheeting in our entire attic (DIY-ers in the making--We finally got to use our Mike Holmes-on-Holmes training!!).
- June brought my niece Juliette's 8th birthday party (I can't believe she is 8!!!). She's becoming such a little lady and such a grounded, sweet, sensitive, silly and loving girl!
- Throughout May and June, Johnny and Nikki have gotten quite a bit of Clark time, watching and playing with Clark while I ran around or went to appointments and such. It's been so, so wonderful to see them bond and play. Clark always has the BEST time and falls asleep about 2 minutes into our ride home!
- Jason's parents (Poppy and Nanny) moved to McKinney in early July and we spent two nights with them while our house was getting new ductwork and insulation!
- We celebrated Aunt Cathy's 30th, Uncle Matty's and "Pops" Craddock's birthdays the first weekend of July!
- Clark LOVED swimming on July 4th in our blow up pool.He also loves bubbles, water hoses and just about anything wet! He'll drink a bunch of water, just to watch it ooze out of his mouth while he giggles! We're so proud!
- Our beautiful, new niece Macy Anne Tenner was born on July 13. And seriously, she's "take-your-breath-away" beautiful!! I've gotten lots of holding time so far and it's been heaven! It's the most amazing thing when she was born and I felt my heart actually open up a little more to well with the love and pride (while also feeling so, so much for Clark, Juliette and Abby still)! God definitely gave special attention when he created our "hearts", because they seem to be so full already, but when another person comes along, we're able to hold them too! I can't imagine how wide and deep His is!
- My dear friend Alanna, taught me how to sew and Evelyn, my mother-in-law is graciously letting me use her sewing machine while I've gotten so addicted to sewing! So far, I've made 8 blankies (two for gifts, one for Macy, one for Abby, one for Clark, one for Juliette (which was hard to give away it was so soft), and one for my Momma! I'm about to begin sewing a quilt that Alanna helped me pick out and cut. So excited!!! I've wanted to do this for so, so long and am so grateful to Alanna for making it a reality!
- Clark is really learning so many words and ideas at such a fast rate. I try to keep a journal of his words and sayings and gestures, but they come out so fast and time really does fly! I'm so, deeply thankful for his reaching of milestones, and that he continues to do things at his own time and pace! Plus, he's such a little ham and a daredevil unlike anything I've seen! Yikes! ;-)
Saturday, July 17, 2010
A Little Bit before A Lot!
I'm so, so behind on posting and journal writing, and the pictures I've wanted to share are PILING up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment