Friday, June 24, 2011

The World's Best Bosses! :-)

I'm so thankful I go to work each day and answer to these two!


There aren't words to describe how precious I think Charlie's pout is and Clark's exuberance over it!


Charlie was pouting, so I told Clark to make a sad face. This is what I got!

Charlie is Loooooooong! I'm getting used to having a little trouble fitting him into the frame (just like his Daddy) In his first month of life, he grew 1.5 inches longer! WOW!

Charlie rockin the mohawk!


Smiles that light up my day!


LOVE his pointy "little man" chin!

I never get tired of watching him sleep!

We've got a blue-eyed boy (for now)

My sweet Clark still loving on his Raffi!

Guess who got a buzz cut for the summer?!

AND Mickey mouse ears with his name on them!!!! (Thank you, Abby!!!)


Clark asks to hold Charlie almost every day! He also coos at him just like us!

LEGO Mania!!


All boy! He loves getting geared up in his tool set! Of course, he can't sit down or bend over with the belt loaded up like this, but he can fix just about anything! (And he wears his Aggie hat underneath!

Clark swam in Amy's pool for the first time! He took his time getting in and acclimated, but once he got the hang of it, he LOVED it! We ended up having to drag him inside when the sun went down!



And finally, Clark decided he wanted to pretend to be a baby and have a Paci too! He even dropped it on purpose and pretended to whine until I put it back in his mouth!

I really think I have the bestest job ever!:-)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Goodness they are precious!! Charlie's "stink eye" and his frown and mohawk. I just love both of them. Clark seems like a great big brother. :)