Friday, April 17, 2009

My sister-in-law ROCKS!

Clark and I HAD to pay a visit to Cathy and Abby today. It was a rainy morning, but we just hung out inside and played, chatted, and photographed the cousins! :-) Cathy took some awesome pictures of Clark - which is no surprise to those of you who are familiar with her photography skills - and I'd like to share some on Le Blog! Enjoy!

The cousins: If you didn't know already, do you think you could tell which baby was Jason's and which was Matt's? :-)


Abby Mae and Clark William's first conversation:

I'm thinking Abby is telling Clark that he will be a Red Raider like her. He is thinking, "Hmmm...let me weight the pros and cons of that decision."

He has now decided to meditate on college choices for a moment and....

OH NOOOO!!!! Abby, Uncle Matt and PaaPaa John are definitely getting through to him...or is it the Raider room Clark is in at the time??? Jason refuses to concede this is a 'guns up!' ha!

Texas Aggie or Red Raider? Clark says "Either way, it's a TOUCHDOWN!!!"




Doin' the Sprinkler for his Daddy & Uncle Chris!


Some black and whites and SMILES!



Clark and me



Thank you SOOO much, Cathy for capturing the 2nd love of my life in pictures!

2 comments:

The Tenner Family said...

Aw, you're welcome! I didn't realize I was your FIRST love! ha ha. JK. Had a GREAT time, as always, gabbing away!! Kiss "Baby Clarky" for us! :)

Tim and Steph Lovell said...

He is absolutely perfect! Loving the pictures and the beautiful smiles he is giving! We definatly need to get all of these babies together some day soon!