Saturday, May 2, 2009

Two Months and Counting!


It's hard to believe our baby boy is 2 months! Last Saturday, on his official 'two-month birthday', Clark got a special visit from his Nana and Papa in Longview! He was on his best behavior ~ He gave Nana Evelyn lots of smiles and coos! He's counting the "night-nights" (as my niece Juliette calls them) until Nana E comes to spend two nights with us next week!

New developments:
1) He stares intently at his hands and feet;
2) he follows his rattly/jingly toys when on his mat and even swats at them;
3) He holds his head up for loooong stretches;
4) He can sit in his Bumbo chair without his head wobbling back and forth;
5) He blows lots of bubbles; He drools :-);
6) He coos louder and longer, with different inflections (he's so smart);
7) He sleeps through the night (mostly- only 4 actual times so far);
8) He laughs and giggles;
9) He smiles every morning in his crib when we say "Good Morning, Clark";
10) He watches us even more closely when we walk around the room;
11) He's graduated to exclusively 3 months clothes.
12) He says "please" and "thank you".... okay, that's not true, YET!
Okay, here are some pictures! Enjoy!

Clark is Two Months and always seems to look like he's pondering something! On this occasion, I think it's probably something simple like will I get a Mickey Mouse diaper tonight, or a Pooh one!? Either way, we love how his eyes seem to search for new things to discover each day.


So sweet! Jason caught this look and I love it!


Our boy blue


Blowin' Bubbles!!

A typical face of Clark's


Clark with Fletcher at 1 month


Reunited at 2 months! He's showing him who's boss and working the right profile pose.


Here Clark is with 'Blue Bear' on March 25 (1 month)

What a difference a month makes!


My mother has a GIFT for communicating with babies, especially Clark! They've become good buds each day while I'm at school and Jason is at work. Here are a few pictures of Mom and Clark ~ We got him on video too, just talking away and smiling at her!




And later that night, Jason took a picture of Clark in his "I love Daddy" pjs~ Jason says this particular picture looks like Clark is throwing gang signs, so this is what we call "Gansta Clark" He just looks so intimidating, doesn't he?

Liz came over on Wednesday to see her favorite little man! He can't wait to come check out her pool this summer!


On Thursday night, I got out of a relaxing bath and into pajamas, and came in to find my two favorite people reading Go Dog Go!



This is what I came home to on Wednesday afternoon ~ He's never been in this position before, and mom and I thought it was hilarious. He's so serious, even in sleep.


I caught a picture of Clark sleeping (crazy, huh), and put it as my wallpaper at work. I figure it is what I am missing right now while I tend to crazy high-schoolers! :-) He looks so beautiful when he sleeps! Okay, I'm very biased but there it is!


Jason and Clark ~ check out the guns on Clark!!


And finally, two more pictures of the sweetest boy in our whole wide world!



Love to you all!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He is so adorable!!! Growing so fast too. All the family is growing! Hope all is well out there and can't wait to see you all!!! Love, Lisa and Kelly