We HATE the heat, so we up and bought a "kiddie pool" today. Not for our child -- oh no -- this one is for his crazy parents! Jason was especially psyched about the slide even though I had to keep reminding him it was not for "big boys" :-) We also thought this would be a good investment for the summer, because Clark's cousin Abby is going to be coming to hang out this summer and she loves the water too. She's definitely ready for the slide, and I can't wait to see them in the pool! Cathy ~ you can get in too! ;-)
Anyhoo, Jason tried to use a bike pump to get this inflated, but he was at it for over an hour and the side railing was the only thing inflated. So...Clark and I loaded up and went to Super Target for groceries and you guessed it - an electric air pump! Eventually, after mowing the yard, Jason got this thing blown up and filled. The hilarity followed as we both got in the FREEZING cold pool and managed to get Clark's toes in before he let out a holler! Good times!
The pool (before)...

Clark's "Turtley Cute" top (love this outfit!)

Clark checking it out and imagining the cool water...

"Okay, if my sprinkler isn't going to work, let's just fill up the pool!"

The glorious pool (after):

Clark: "This sliding thing is pretty cool!"

"First dip of the toe-sies in the pool...not so bad"

Clark's reaction: "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Much better...Do you think I at least got a tan?"

SOME PERSPECTIVE PICTURES
At 1 month...
At 2 months
At 3 months...
Coming home from the hospital on March 1...
Getting ready to go to Super Target on May 31st...

That's all from us...Goodnight!









3 comments:
I can't wait to get in that pool! Woo-hoo!!! Gosh, he's getting so big. I can't wait to see him again so I can squeeze Little Man's cheeks. By the way, did Jason make you mad and you just punched the crap out of him?? How did he get that awful bruise?!
Adorable! I love the pool! Clark's reaction is great! Save that to show his future girlfriends!!!
I am so glad you made a comment tonight...I had no idea you had a blog! Now I feel all caught up. Clark is precious and I know you guys are having a blast :)
Post a Comment