Monday, August 8, 2011

North Padre Trip, Part I

Clark was born to be on the beach!

Saying Goodbye to this little boy was pretty hard,

But we had so much fun from the moment we took off with his big brother! Clark was SO EXCITED for his first plane ride!


Watching Elmo on the PSP!

Getting into beach mode on the drive to the condo!

The view from our condo door! Ahhhh!


Clark's first steps on the sand! He didn't look back once!


My camera was low on space, so I only got a few shots the day we arrived. The rest are on other cameras, and I can't wait to see them and share them! :-) We cannot express how thankful we are that we were able to go to Corpus Christi and see our family!!! Looking forward to the next time!

Click here to see my sister-in-law Cathy's pictures!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the photos and we have never seen anyone love the beach more than Clark! He was dolphin boy!
Can't wait to see you all again.