Dos
Tres
and Quatro!
Well, it's the day before I (Charlie) turn 5 months, so I thought it'd be appropriate to put my 'official' 4 month stats and pic! Woohoo!
Weight: 18lbs, 7ozs (95%)
I'm a little on the heavy side (2lbs and 7ozs bigger than my brother was at that age)~ My Uncle Matty told me I'm going to make a good tight end if I keep it up. I wonder which team he wants me to play for?
Height: 26in (80%) (Clark said he was a little over 26"; I think he was standing on his tippy toes so he'd beat me. Is this a big brother thing?)
New Discoveries & Hobbies:
1) I love, love, love my feet! I kick my legs up in the air and grab my feet with gusto. Then, I roll from side to side with the greatest of glee!
2) My hands are pretty useful too. That finger right next to the shortest one is great to stick in my mouth and my mommy loves when I "caress" her hair with my hands and PULL! ;-)
3) I like to drum my tummy. I raise my arms way high up and 'BAM!' My tummy makes a pretty good drum and I think it's fun to do this for long periods of time!
4) I talk a whole LOT! I think I'm pretty proficient in getting my point across, too. Basically, I say "OoooooHooooo and then Squeal a little and squeak". Clark gets the message because he'll say the same thing back to me. I sometimes just babble for no reason but that it makes my Mommy, Daddy and Clark laugh!
5) Ticklish is my middle name...after the Wooldridge part that is... Mommy gets me good right on something called my collar bone.
6) I rolled over from my tummy to my back, and then about a week later, I thought it'd be fun to try to roll from my back to my tummy. It WAS! And you wouldn't believe how much applause it gets you in my house! (Something funny is when Mommy was trying to record my rolling over, I was so fast, she couldn't get the camera turned on in time to catch me!)
7) I practice sitting up here and there. I'm close, I just know it! Stay tuned!
8) My favorite toys are my dalmatian lovey called "Dottie" and my singing seahorse.
9) I think I'm going to like that Exersaucer thingy! It's got all these thingamabobs around it I can look at and Clark says soon I'll be able to spin around and pull at the toys! For now, though, it makes me feel like a 'tall boy'!
10) My most effective tool in life will probably be my smile. I show it to anyone and everyone (except for pictures apparently ;-)) and have a feeling I'll go far in life if I share my smiles! So, come and visit me, so I can share some with you, okay! They really are something!
11) My mommy told me I need to tell you all that I'm about to graduate from a size 3 diaper to a size 4 (due to my length) and that I am quickly growing out of my 6 month pajamas. I sleep mostly throughout the night and take 2-3 good naps a day! This, like my smiles, apparently does wonders in making my parents very, very happy! :-)
12) Basically, I'm the bomb and my parents and big Bubba feel so, so blessed to be mine!
See you soon! Check out my upcoming 5 month picture!
Love,
Charlie
(with a "leetle" -as Clark says- help from my Mommy)









No comments:
Post a Comment