Thursday, August 13, 2009

And We're Sitting...Sort of! :-)

Clark and I were enjoying some tummy time after his afternoon nap today, and I decided to try and give him another practice session with sitting. He WOW-ed me! He's done this on my lap since yesterday, but I didn't think he could do it alone yet! Yay! I'm so proud, so I thought I'd share. I'm also impressed with his sitting 'abstract' - he's nose to the floor! Future cheerleader...I think not!

Here's the beginning:


And we're getting lower...


And lower...

"Phhhhft...I'm tired...That's all for me" :-)


A Happy Shot of the Big Sitting Boy during tummy time!

2 comments:

The Tenner Family said...

Love this! What a big boy!! Yay Clark!!

One girl in a big world... said...

he is sooo precious! & love the pic at the top of the blog.. so good to see you saturday em & i hope to meet clark sometime soon!